Principles of Personal Data Protection (the "Statement" Henceforth)
In compliance with provisions of Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the General Data Protection Regulation (also as the "Regulation" henceforth), the controller, i.e. company TOVEK, spol. s r.o., with its registered office at Prague 5 - Smíchov, U Nikolajky 820/4, postcode 150 00, Company ID No.: 49687981 (the "Controller" henceforth), hereby informs as follows:
Your personal data will be processed under Article 6 of the Regulation, on the basis of your consent:
in case you would like to receive marketing and commercial communication that cannot be sent without your consent.
Our company is entitled to process your personal data without your consent:
- for the purpose of performance of contractual obligations, or contracts you have concluded with us, otherwise, we cannot vouch for proper performance of such contracts,
- in order to fulfil statutory obligations of our company (e.g. provision of mandatory data to state administration bodies, obligatory archiving of accounting documents, etc.), and
- also on the grounds of legitimate interests of our company, such as "conventional direct marketing" and sending commercial communication to our customers regarding the goods sold by us, preventing fraud and/or protection against misuse of services rendered by us.
- Your data include your name, surname, address, telephone number, email address and Company ID number, trade name or bank connection, information about your website and Tax ID number, if assigned.
- The data are provided until such time as the purpose for which the data have been provided has been fulfilled, but no more than for 10 years of the day when your data are provided. After this period, your data will be deleted without further action.
Reasons for providing your personal data are:
- Your interest in being delivered the company’s services and your interest in its products.
- Personal data are also provided for the purpose of receiving our marketing and commercial communication.
- When your personal data is processed, we will carry out no prohibited automated decision-making or prohibited automated individual decision-making based on profiling that might produce any legal effects concerning you or similarly affect you;
- Your personal data may be processed also by the Controller’s contracted partners who, in cooperation with the Controller, provide the company’s services, or services related to a respective contract entered into by the Controller and you as a data subject. For example, these processors are accountants or our cooperating trainers;
- We do not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country, international organization or third persons different from those referred to above;
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (if the processing of personal data is backed by your consent) at any time, in which case you should send a notification to the Controller’s registered office address or by email to email@example.com;
- You can opt out of our marketing or commercial communication also by the opt-out link in the body of the email that contains this communication;
- You have a right to request from us access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of processing; you have a right to data portability to other controller and a right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the Controller does not comply with the Regulation when processing personal data;
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data if conducted for the purposes of legitimate interest ("conventional direct marketing" and forwarding of commercial communication, prevention of fraud and/or protection against misuse of services rendered by us).